Ezra Miller Apologizes to Warner Bros. Execs for Bringing Negative Attention to The Flash
Ezra Miller is doing some damage control.
The Justice League star, 29, who uses they/them pronouns, had a meeting Wednesday at the Warner Bros.
lot in Burbank, California, about keeping their upcoming DCEU entry The Flash on track for its June 2023 premiere.
During the positive meeting, which THR says included Miller's CAA agent Scott Metzger and Warner Bros.
Film chairs Michael De Luca and Pamela Abdy, the actor reassured their commitment to the franchise and apologized for brining negative attention to the film.
A rep for Miller did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment; reps for Warner Bros. had no comment.
Gary Rosen, a crisis management PR expert, previously told PEOPLE that Warner Bros. is likely taking a "wait-and-see" approach to the movie's premiere, as the estimated $200 million DC project has already completed filming.
I would think they want this movie to come out. And since it's not scheduled to come out until June 2023, there's time."